Teal posted this article on her blog, where she shares a collection of questions that will lead you back to the truth of yourself in the now. I have decided to answer those questions and share them with you:
1. What do I want to experience out of life before I die?
I want to love and accept myself completely. I want to experience an existence free of fear. I want to feel like I enjoy the journey of life. I want to know what it feels like to feel like I’ve done all I came to this earth to do. I want to share my gifts with the world. I want to feel a sense of togetherness, belonging & true community. I want to connect with people who share my vision and work with them to make this world a brighter place. I want to be surrounded with people who love me and support me in every way. I want to travel to lots of different places and meet wonderful people all over the world. I want to help to transform the financial, justice, educational and healthcare systems. I want to become a counselor and help people to become the best version of themselves. I want to inspire people and make them realize that they are loved and supported by the entire existence. I want to experience abundance in all ways possible.
2. How do I want to grow?
I want to master the art of being able to return to happiness and the present moment. I want to be able to not take things personally. I want to be strong in my convictions and stand by my truth. I want to trust myself to act on my highest excitement in every moment. I want to become master shadow worker and I want to read peoples belief systems and motivations easily.
3. What/How do I want to contribute?
I want to spread love, compassion and appreciation. I want my life to be my message. I want to connect with people on a deep level and help them to accept and love themselves by loving them unconditionally.
4. What is my number one priority in my life?
Happiness, self-love and inner strength.
5. What would you do differently if you knew there would be no consequences (Ie. No one would judge you)?
I would allow myself to be frustrated, depressed and upset without feeling guilty about it. I would express my emotions freely.
6. What are my top ten needs?
Home/shelter, Running Water, Food, Clothes, Physical Wellbeing and Mobility, Family, Love – Self and otherwise, Music, To feel good about myself, To experience the manifestation of my desires
7. How am I living fully?
I stand up for myself and for my true desires. I don’t let other people tell me how I should live. I’m working on myself and integrating all parts of my being. I’m releasing resistance and pain that comes from my painful childhood experiences. I’m moving towards self love. Everyday I learn something new about myself and about the world.
8. How am I not living fully?
I’m afraid to open up to some people because I fear rejection. I keep my opinions to myself because I’m scared that other people will think I’m a freak. I’m scared of negative judgement. I’m scared of failure and sometimes I find myself slipping back to the old belief that I’m worthless. I could allow more time for exercise, creativity and fun.
9. How am I loving fully?
I’m moving towards self love and love for myself makes me able to love anyone unconditionally.
10. How am I not loving fully?
When I’m emotionally hurt by something someone says, I have the tendency to find it difficult to get over that injury and I maintain feelings of fear and rage towards that person. Then, I turn it in on myself and I convince myself that the universe is punishing me and that I’m too unhealthy because of my childhood to have good feeling relationships.
11. If you could do your life over again, what would you do differently?
I wouldn’t do anything differently. My past has brought me to the point where I am now. I do like who I am now. Without my past I wouldn’t have an understanding of darkness, fear, powerlessness and unhappiness.
12. What am I doing because I think it will eventually make me happy, but that is currently making me unhappy?
Prioritizing my focus on things that I think “have to be done” instead of on things I feel inspired to do.
13. If I found out I was going to die in a year, what would I do today and for the rest of the year I had left?
I wouldn’t go to collage, because what’s the point of studying when I will never finish it and get my dream job? I would go backpacking to Australia and Asia. I would travel the world and see the sacred sites and visit all my online friends.
14. What is preventing me from doing those things now, regardless of how long I have to live?
I want to go to collage first and mature a little before I go and travel the world. I also need more money and experience.
15. What could I do to make myself feel even better right now and enjoy right now even more?
Having the confidence needed to know that I can articulate my needs and wants effectively to those around me. This would allow for a safe and nurturing environment for the real me to be expressed fully and to my highest potential.
16. What pain do you want (In other words, if pain was unavoidable, what are you willing to struggle for)?
I am open to whatever pain or struggle gains me the most expansion and allows for my soul to do what it came here to do.
17. Who do you love and what are you doing about it? What are you not doing about it?
I love my sister and my brother for supporting me even when the entire family is against me. I don’t know where I would be without my sister, probably I would have killed myself or I would have a bad depression. I also love my friends and supporters.
18. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?
Sometimes I feel like a truly old soul, been here a million times. Other times I feel like I have no clue what’s really going on like I’m still running around in diapers 😀
19. What belief is the best belief you possess? And what belief is the most painful belief you possess?
I believe that each one of us is a powerful creator and an extension of source energy.I believe in the genuine goodness of every human being.
I believe that I am not worth anyone’s time and that I will be left alone/ abandoned.That I am fated to be disappointed, unhappy and suffer; that no one will love me for the rest of my life and that my authentic struggles make me incapable of being lovable.
20. What ten things are you the most grateful for in your life?
1. My understanding of people and this universe and the compassion it has given rise to within me.
2. The people in my life who see value and beauty in me, and remind me of it.
3. I am grateful for my painful childhood experiences, because only thanks to them I have experienced total powerlessness and self hate. This inspired me to think about the purpose of life and the entire existence. It inspired me to go on a journey toward finding out what is reality and how does it work. It also inspired me to love myself.
4. I am grateful for my mother for being my biggest mirror and reflecting to me my shadow sides that need to be healed.
5. I am grateful for the internet itself and my online family. I am grateful that I can share my story and my opinions on my blogs:)
6. I am grateful for my talents and abilities.
7. I am grateful for being able to live in this exciting time on planet earth.
8. I am grateful for the guidance I received through many spiritual teachers. I am grateful that they reminded me of the knowledge that has always been within me.
9. I am grateful for great experiences that will never be forgotten.
10. I am grateful that I am always 100% supported by the universe.